Abigail Manning, Founder of Create Awareness…Change Lives, Inc.
Abigail’s Areas of Expertise Include:
Think = Cognitive Skills
Say = Social & Communication Skills
Do = Behavioral Skills
Social media/Links to work:
- Website: www.AbigailGManning.com
- Speaker Highlight Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q10p3KfyVt4
- Air Force Academy National Symposium Speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acfg5zZ-VrQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abigail-g-manning-915ab2154/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGklJkeLs-KP1XgLTWACSag
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abigailgmanning/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AbigailGManning
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abigail.g.manning/
Abigail Manning, Founder of Create Awareness…Change Lives, Inc., is an innovative voice in enhancing healthy workplace cultures & dynamic leadership. Through international workshops, keynotes & retreats, she delivers professional & personal development programs to companies, U.S. Military & Veteran non-profits.
Abigail combines an Indiana University double major (Cognitive, Social & Behavioral), mental health studies, healing modalities research, and resiliency skills learned from overcoming childhood abuse, domestic violence and Post Traumatic Stress. She is an outdoor sports enthusiast who lives in Colorado, proud mom of U.S. Marines, and has a heart-felt passion for serving others.
It was such a unique connection that led to this chat with Abigail but by this time in this journey I have to believe there is a higher purpose to all this. I really enjoyed this chat. Abigail has spent a long time researching and speaking to her story. She was able to articulate things in a way that really helped translate, for a lack of a better word, the dialogue within myself. She was able to express and articulate how she is thriving and that articulation helped me understand and connect pieces of thoughts and emotions within myself and understand myself better. I always try to grab a good quote here or something I find impactful to share but I would just put my quotations around the entire episode. I hope you find something impactful and meaningful in this chat.
- To sign up to be a WWP alumni you need to go here:
Once you are signed up as an alumni, you'll be able to register for WWP events, including the one Abigail co-facilitates monthly.
- “What if” Monster: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/abigail-g-manning-915ab2154_thinksaydo-strongertogether-whatif-activity-6990628185075838976-hy2-?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
We would really appreciate a share and like on IG, FB, Youtube and Twitter. I am always looking for veterans or first responders who have battled PTSD to share how you have raised the quality of your life to shorten that journey for others. Additionally if you support, provide services for these groups, or have extensive knowledge of benefits available for these groups please reach out. I would love to have a chat and share that knowledge with the commun